Are you interested in broadcasting live video and interacting with different peoples via comments? If so then Periscope can be the best Android app that let you discover live video stream worldwide as well as let you broadcast your live videos instantly adding some specific topics and location. You will like different features that Periscope brings to you. In this post, I will give a brief emphasis on how to get Periscope for PC.
Periscope in Brief:
Periscope is a live video streaming app developed by Twitter Inc that let you broadcast live videos. It was initially been released for the iOS devices but you can use this app on your Android device and PC as well. You don’t need to spend any money for using this app on your device; you can download it for free and start using.
The Periscope app is available for different platforms such as Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, etc. But I am going to discuss Periscope for PC which you will find interesting. As Periscope is the best public networking site that allows you to upload your movies and videos instantly, so you can instantly stream when you are alone.
This is an unlimited live video streaming platform and best medium for connecting people worldwide. So, using this app you will easily able to go live anywhere around the globe at any time.
How does Periscope app works?
As you know Periscope is a live video streaming app and allows users to broadcast videos instantly. This app functions almost similar apps such as Twitter and Instagram with numbers of followers. So, you can follow peoples from all around the world and you can also let others follow you and you will receive notification on any uploaded contents of the people you follow and you can comment and give like on their live stream.
For using or broadcasting any live video content in Periscope you must download the Periscope app first in your specific device or you can also create an account on Periscope as well. Another new and advantageous feature is that the new Twitter app consist the Periscope icon in it and you just need to tap on the icon to start broadcasting live videos directly on Twitter via Periscope.
Also check out best free NES Emulators for PC.
Features of Periscope:
There are various features of Periscope app which can be listed as follows:
- In Periscope, there are features called the Replay highlights which enables your followers to watch the videos which you broadcast they in case the missed it.
- You can also share your live videos on some social sites such as Twitter.
- Users can take part in live video sessions and share their various opinions regarding the broadcasted videos through comments.
- You can privately broadcast your live videos with some of your friends and specific followers in this app.
- You will get suggestive people to follow based on Twitter network and you can also follow new people.
- Using the privacy setting users can easily follow or unfollow the people from the notification manager.
- If you are interested in sharing your broadcast live video on Twitter then you can enable the share button before you broadcast.
How to download Periscope in PC or Laptop?
Periscope app is not officially available for PC and Laptop, so you will require downloading this app from third-party source. You can use the best Android emulator – Bluestacks for downloading Periscope Apk format in your PC and Laptop successfully.
First of all, download the Bluestacks from the link given below.
- After downloading the app, get it installed on your PC by clicking on the installer file that is being downloaded.
- You can now go to official Google Play Store via Bluestacks and search for the Periscope app in the search bar.
- You will find a similar app like Periscope but you have to download the first app from the list.
- Start downloading the Periscope app and it will be available in your Bluestacks app menu.
- Open the Periscope app and broadcast the live videos that you want to from your Windows PC.
How to download Periscope Apk on your PC using Bluestacks?
If you want to download any specific version of Periscope Application then you can easily download the Periscope Apk file in your windows PC and use it via Bluestacks emulator. For downloading Periscope for PC, you can follow the steps listed below:
- Download the Periscope Apk file from the link given below.
- After the completion of the download, search the file location on your PC.
- Install the Periscope Apk file easily on your Windows PC via Bluestack now.
- By now the app gets installed in the Bluestacks app player and you will find it on your menu bar of Bluestacks.
- Open the Periscope app and start following all your tutor followers and start following new peoples as well to watch them live.
Alternatives of Periscope:
There are various alternatives of Periscope as well which you can use for the purpose of live video streaming that functions the same as Periscope. Some of the best alternatives of Periscope are Zapstream, Meerkat, Glide, Teleparty, etc. These are some of the best live streaming tools that also serve as the best communicating tool on multiple platform devices. Some of the alternatives even let you add text, aurel effects, drawings and visual to the video stream.
I hope that this post, Periscope for PC has been helpful to you. I have mentioned some of the best features of Periscope and its downloading procedures as well. As I have said earlier in this post that for using this video stream app on your PC, you must download the app first. You can easily use Bluestacks and download the Periscope Apk format in your Windows PC successfully.
You can now easily start sharing your best moments with peoples all over the world through Periscope app. Get the best heart for your broadcasted video from peoples from various corners of the world and get their opinion or approval. Periscope app gives you unlimited usage in free of cost and you can browse this app with an internet connection on your PC, Mac, Smartphone, Tablets, etc. You can now visit different places of the world via Periscope app which is really awesome.